School Uniform Information
At Ivy Chimneys all children wear school uniform.
Our school uniform is available online from Forest Casuals.
Forest Casuals are based in Loughton at 144 High Road, Loughton, IG10 4BE
Tel: 0208 508 2848
www.forestcasualwear.co.uk then click on ‘shop by school’
Our uniform is as follows:
- grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- green & white dress in summer
- white polo shirt with school logo
- green sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- green fleece or green waterproof coat with school logo
- green cap with school logo
- black shoes (not trainers/sports shoes)
- black, white or grey socks
- green, grey or black tights
Please also note that children should not be wearing shoes with high heels.
Skirts should be knee length - no shorter.
Jewellery, make-up and nail varnish should not be worn in school and long hair should be tied back. If you choose to get your child's ears pierced, please do so during the summer break. Children will not be permitted to participate in PE unless they are able to remove their own earrings - taping earrings is no longer allowed.
All children will need PE and games clothing as follows:
- a change of socks
- white PE T-shirt with school logo
- green shorts (jogging bottoms for winter time)
- named drawstring bag
Please could you ensure that all items coming into school are fully named.
We also have a number of nearly new items of uniform, which are usually sold once a week after school. Please ask at the office for more information.