School Meals & Cool Milk
School meals cost £2.20 each per day/ £11 per week. They must be ordered and paid for at least one week in advance. We expect parents to pay online using our Arbor App or Parent Portal. This is a quick and easy method of paying for and tracking your child’s school meals.
Please find here links to the Government Healthy Eating Standards and School Food Standards.
Free School Meals (FSM)
If you are in receipt of:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
You may be entitled to free school meals. We would encourage all eligible parents to apply, even if your child will not be having a hot school meal. Every application increases our school budget allocation and thus helps your child. Please contact the office for more information. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Menus - Summer / Autumn 2023
Change to School Meal Provision
If your child wishes to swap from packed lunch to school meal or vice versa we need to have a week's notice. This can be done on the Monday or Tuesday of the previous week. This is due to food ordering that happens on Wednesday.
Please complete the form below with your child's name and class; your email address and what they wish to change to. If your child is in KS2 and they are moving to school meals please ensure there is at least one week's balance (£11.00) paid to their Arbor account.
Click here for the 'Change to School Meal Provision' Form
Milk for the under 5’s is free and the cost of milk for those children over the age of 5yrs is approximately 25p per day or £1.25 per week. All administration will be undertaken by Cool Milk at School. If you are interested, please either:
- register on the Cool Milk web site
- register by telephone on 0800 321 3248
Once the registration process has been completed your child will receive the milk at school. Further information is available from Cool Milk at School on 0800 321 3248 or www.coolmilk.com
Please note that due to the time scales involved it can take a few weeks to receive or cancel the milk.