School Meals & Cool Milk
School meals cost £2.20 each per day/ £11 per week. They must be ordered and paid for at least one week in advance. We expect parents to pay online using our Simspay online payment system. This is a quick and easy method of paying for and tracking your child’s school meals.
Free School Meals (FSM)
If you are in receipt of:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
You may be entitled to free school meals. We would encourage all eligible parents to apply, even if your child will not be having a hot school meal. Every application increases our school budget allocation and thus helps your child. Please contact the office for more information. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Milk for the under 5’s is free and the cost of milk for those children over the age of 5yrs is approximately 25p per day or £1.25 per week. All administration will be undertaken by Cool Milk at School. If you are interested, please either:
- register on the Cool Milk web site
- register by telephone on 0800 321 3248
Once the registration process has been completed your child will receive the milk at school. Further information is available from Cool Milk at School on 0800 321 3248 or www.coolmilk.com