MID-YEAR ADMISSION (Years 1,2,3,4,5,6 or EYFS after the start of the Reception Year)
Mid-year application for a primary, infant or junior school place
Important information before you apply
What is this form for?
You should use this form to apply for a place at our School. Please do not use this form to apply for a Reception place as these applications should be made via Essex County Council
A separate form is required for each child.
When should I apply?
- Applications for transfer at the start of the next academic year or the next term will not be dealt with until the half term prior to the requested admission date.
- Applications received too early will be returned and you will need to re-apply at a later date.
- We cannot accept an application for Spring term (January) until the preceding Autumn half term holiday i.e. October.
- We cannot accept an application for Summer term (Easter) until the Spring half term holiday i.e. February.
- We cannot accept an application for Autumn term (September) until the Summer half term holiday i.e. end of May.
- If you have just moved into the area and your child is without a school place please note that your application will be dealt with within 15 school days. Evidence of your new address will be required in the form of either a signed tenancy agreement / exchange of contracts / council tax or driving licence.
- If you apply shortly before or during a school holiday a decision may not be given until the school has re-opened.
Admission of children living overseas
You may apply for a place when you have moved to the UK. Please return at this stage and we will be able to process your application.
APPLICATION FORM: IVY CHIMNEYS PRIMARY SCHOOL
Should you require an application form in paper format, please contact the School Office.